Toni Bou is the undisputed greatest trial rider in history, and one of the most successful athletes of all time in any sport. Part of the Repsol Honda Team since 2007, Bou continues to raise the bar, season after season. This past weekend, at the TrialGP event held in Andorra, he reached the milestone of 200 wins in total in the World Championship.
• Date of birth: October 17th, 1986 (35 years old)
• 30-time World Champion: 15 X-Trial titles and 15 TrialGP titles
• 127 victories in TrialGP
• 73 X-Trial victories
• World Championship debut: 2003
• First victory: 2006
• Move to the Repsol Honda Team: 2007
• First X-Trial title: 2007
• First TrialGP title: 2007
• Season with most wins: 2012 (18 wins from 20 events)
• Seasons with perfect record of X-Trial wins: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2020, 2021
• Seasons with perfect record of TrialGP victories: 2019
In his sixteenth season with the Repsol Honda Team, Bou leads both the X-Trial championship, with two events still to be held later this year, and TrialGP, in which after four races he has achieved two wins and two second places. He will next be in action at the German TrialGP, on July 9th.